Opportunities for Service
If you would like to serve in any of these areas, talk to the person indicated or connect with the office at [email protected]
In Our Church
- Worship and/ or Media Team - singers, players, sound, visuals, video, lights - contact Irwin [email protected]
- Hospitality Team - contact Ginny - [email protected]
- Visitation Team - we need caring individuals of all ages to those needing encouragement and to welcome new people. Irwin - [email protected]
- Children’s Ministry - contact Leora - [email protected]
- Usher/Greeter - contact Ginny - [email protected]
- Youth - contact Ryan or Emma - [email protected] or [email protected]
- Young Adults - contact Ginny - [email protected]
- women2women (mentoring or prayer team)
- w2w Showers - our shower co-ordinator, Morgan Hargrave, needs help with bridal and baby showers - contact Ginny - [email protected]
- Gardening - help keep our gardens well maintained throughout the season - contact Irwin - [email protected]
In Our City
Food Cupboard - donate money or food items from the following list: flour, pasta and sauces, rice, canned fruit, cold cereals, popcorn, cookies, juice boxes, beans, snack foods, sugar, cake or muffin mixes, canned vegetables, crackers, jam or honey, or holiday baking ingredients.
Outreach Team - be a part of 'how' we are getting out into our city as good news.
Radiant Life Lunch Program - Help prepare, serve and help the homeless of Campbell River. If you are interested in being involved, please contact Ryan at [email protected].
Hospice - minister to families facing death, help with fundraising, or provide media coverage.
Long Term Care Facilities (pianist, speaker, singers) - contact Irwin at [email protected] or speak with Greg Mitchell
City of Campbell River Extreme Weather Shelter - Help in remodelling the extreme weather shelter for the homeless. Contact Adrian Moskal our Director of Community & Outreach at [email protected] for further details.