Opportunities for Service
If you would like to serve in any of these areas, talk to the person indicated or connect with Adrian at [email protected]
In Our Church
- Media Team - sound, visuals, video, lights - contact Irwin [email protected]
- Hospitality Team - contact Adrian [email protected]
- Visitation Team - we need 15 more caring individuals of all ages to those needing encouragement and to welcome new people. Adrian [email protected]
- Children’s Ministry - contact Leora Sawatzky [email protected]
- Usher/Greeter - contact Adrian Moskal [email protected]
- Sr Youth - contact Ryan Davis [email protected]
- Jr Youth - contact Emma Offerein [email protected]
- Young Adults - contact Jenn & Derek Bird [email protected]
- women2women (mentoring or prayer team) - contact June [email protected]
- w2w Showers - our shower co-ordinator, Morgan Hargrave, needs help with bridal and baby showers - contact Callista [email protected]
- Gardening - help keep our gardens well maintained throughout the season - contactIrwin [email protected]
In Our City
Food Cupboard - donate money or food items from the following list: flour, pasta and sauces, rice, canned fruit, cold cereals, popcorn, cookies, juice boxes, beans, snack foods, sugar, cake or muffin mixes, canned vegetables, crackers, jam or honey, or holiday baking ingredients.
Outreach Team - be a part of 'how' we are getting out into our city as good news.
Radiant Life Lunch Program - Help prepare, serve and help the homeless of Campbell River. If you are interested in being involved, please contact Ben and Linda at [email protected] or 250-923-6732.
Hospice - minister to families facing death, help with fundraising, or provide media coverage.
Care Facilities (pianist, speaker, singers) - contact June Spelay at [email protected]
City of Campbell River Extreme Weather Shelter - Help in remodelling the extreme weather shelter for the homeless. Contact Adrian Moskal our Director of Community & Outreach at [email protected] for further details.
ALL OF ME • Prayer Encounter
March 27 - 29, 2018
Campbell River Baptist Church • AUDITORIUM