Opportunities for Service
If you would like to serve in any of these areas, talk to the person indicated or connect with Adrian at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Our Church
- Media Team - sound, visuals, video, lights - contact Irwin email@example.com
- Hospitality Team - contact Adrian firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitation Team - we need 15 more caring individuals of all ages to those needing encouragement and to welcome new people. Adrian email@example.com
- Children’s Ministry - contact Leora Sawatzky firstname.lastname@example.org
- Usher/Greeter - contact Adrian Moskal email@example.com
- Youth or Young Adult Ministries - contact Steve Karadimas firstname.lastname@example.org
- women2women (mentoring or prayer team) - contact June email@example.com
- w2w Showers - our shower co-ordinator, Morgan Hargrave, needs help with bridal and baby showers - contact Callista firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gardening - help keep our gardens well maintained throughout the season - contactIrwin email@example.com
In Our City
Food Cupboard - donate money or food items from the following list: flour, pasta and sauces, rice, canned fruit, cold cereals, popcorn, cookies, juice boxes, beans, snack foods, sugar, cake or muffin mixes, canned vegetables, crackers, jam or honey, or holiday baking ingredients.
Business Community - team focused on reaching the business and professional community in Campbell River for Jesus. Contact Adrian firstname.lastname@example.org or Garth email@example.com
Outreach Team - be a part of 'how' we are getting out into our city as good news.
Radiant Life Lunch Program - Help prepare, serve and help the homeless of Campbell River. If you are interested in being involved, please contact Ben and Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-923-6732.
Hospice - minister to families facing death, help with fundraising, or provide media coverage.
Care Facilities (pianist, speaker, singers) - contact June Spelay at email@example.com
Moms Mentoring Mom's program with the Transition Society - contact June firstname.lastname@example.org or Leah email@example.com
City of Campbell River Extreme Weather Shelter - Help in remodelling the extreme weather shelter for the homeless. Contact Adrian Moskal our Director of Community & Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
IAC & SOCCER CAMP FOOD DRIVE
Sunday, July 2, 2017 & other dates
Campbell River Baptist Church