Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. (Phil 1:3-6)
At CRBC we want to give like Jesus does: regularly, sacrificially, and cheerfully. Giving is part of our worship. A believer labours not to accumulate personal wealth or possessions, but to steward God's resources well and model Jesus to those around us. We call our members to give, not by meeting some obligatory percentage, but gladly sacrificing for the sake of the gospel because Jesus sacrificed for us, and all we have is His.
If you do not know Jesus yet, we are not asking that you give. We want to introduce you to Jesus and would love to talk to you about Him.
For our members and for everyone who calls CRBC their church, we offer 4 ways to give:
- At the time of our offering, you can give by cash or cheque. If you would like personalized envelopes you can request them here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also mail your cheque to us at: Campbell River Baptist Church, 260 S Dogwood Street, Campbell River, BC, V9W 6Y7
- We can set up an automatic withdrawal from our bank account by downloading the attachment at the bottom of the page. Please fill out the information and drop it in the offering bags in the service or mail it to us here:
- We can donate shares of stock or mutual funds. Please see your personal financial advisor for reasons why this might be beneficial to you. You can coordinate with the church here email@example.com.
- We can give online by clicking here:
Online giving is through PushPay. All donations collected through PushPay will be receipted by CRBC.
Available Files to Download
To download, right-click the file and select "Save link as".