Jennifer Bird
Slideshow image

... things have gotten to the point where I must make a choice between the well being of the team and the well being of my family – I can’t postpone this decision any longer.

We need to go back to Canada to get well – for my health and the health of my family. However, we learned from our recent Home Assignment that we can’t uproot our family annually … so we will be leaving June 1st and staying in Canada for the next five years – until Levi graduates.

I’ve begun a conversation with our Ethnos Canada leadership about a new ministry role when I regain my health – so we can still be part of the work from our home in Canada.